Terms & Condition
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR BEING A BOUTIQUE?
Your boutique must be either an independent brand.
Boutiques must follow the Babba Marketplace photography rules which require all products to be shot on a clear background natural daylight. Quality boutique imagery is really important to Marketplace so please take a look at www.babbabox.co.uk.
Boutiques must maintain a feedback rating of 90%+ and provide excellent customer service at all times. Failure to do so could result in your boutique being removed from the site.
DO I HAVE A CONTRACT WITH BABBA MARKETPLACE?
No, you pay monthly so you are not tied into any formal contract.
WHAT ARE THE FEES AND WHEN DO THEY COME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT?
Boutique to pay 10% commission on items sold.
Commission is collected based on customers’ payment methods:
- PayPal: Commission is paid monthly in arrears. Each amount comes out of your Paypal account 2 days before your monthly launch anniversary date.
- Stripe: Commission is paid instantly on receipt of payment. A record of the transaction will show on your monthly invoice but no further charge will be made.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Have we reached out to you on social media to feature your content on our social media channels? Congrats! It means we love your style.
By giving you the opportunity to feature your content on our social media channels and by responding with the required hashtag (such as #babbamarketplace) you agree:
- We can use your handle and the content (the “Content”) on babbabox.co.uk, babbamarketplace.co.uk, collusion.com and/or on any of Babba Box ’ social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- We can edit, crop, adapt, enhance or modify the Content (but Babba Box will not treat you in a derogatory manner).
You promise that you:
- Have the permission of everyone in the Content;
- Have the right to grant Babba Box and Babba Marketplace the above rights; and
- Are at least 16.
If you (or anyone in the Content) asks us to remove the Content, we will remove the Content from the social media accounts that we control.
You understand that other users of these social media platforms can also share and make use of the Content once posted. In particular, a user of these platforms can take a screenshot of and save an image of the Content to their device, share the Content on social media platforms or websites which feature the Content (and sharing capabilities). If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above then please do not give us consent to use the Content.